Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : More info on tcb
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
vittro
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 482
IP: Logged
icon More info on tcb (0)  
Hey, TCB developement is at 73%. I want to view some screens or a gameplay video... Or a simple beethro graphic. I want to view a graphic of it. Thanks.

03-11-2006 at 06:02 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5106
icon Re: More info on tcb (0)  
We're getting close to that point, but not quite there. Beethro will look practically the same as in DROD 2.0. Look for bar secrets for early TCB spoilers.

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
03-11-2006 at 06:10 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
vittro
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 482
mrimer wrote:
We're getting close to that point, but not quite there. Beethro will look practically the same as in DROD 2.0. Look for bar secrets for early TCB spoilers.

Bar secrets? What?

03-11-2006 at 06:27 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2388
Are there any plans to bring the sprite colouring in line with the obstacle colouring and the box art, with that unusual ringed colouring so distinctive to Erik's art?

Honestly, if we've got a unique art style, I'm all for using it till we're all sick of it.

[Last edited by Mattcrampy at 03-12-2006 09:37 AM : Eytan's right, so I'm retracting my comment.]
03-12-2006 at 05:14 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
eytanz
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2708
Well, no, none of the reviews (to my memory) said that the graphics were amateur. They all said that the graphics were primative, by which they meant that they were small 2D tiles instead of large 3D graphics. Some reviews also complained that the graphics were ugly, which is a subjective statement we cannot do much about except change styles completely. But I don't think anyone implied that, for 2D pre-drawn tiles, the graphics are not of professional quality.

03-12-2006 at 06:15 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : More info on tcb
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com