Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : Ad-Surdium - Contest Entries. (Post Your Completed Entries in this Topic.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
IP: Logged
icon Ad-Surdium - Contest Entries. (0)  
When you've got your entry edited, all snazzled up, and ready for the poll, post it in here. There isn't much to say here, expect to give you a final checklist of things to remember:

-Does your entry list which hold it is, where you can find the hold, and why your hold is better than the competition?
-Are you satisfied with the catchiness of the ad, because that will be a judging factor.
-Have you included a readme file in the case that people may not know what to do with the file?
-Have you made sure that all of the entries are edited to the best of your abilities?
-Are you sure that you don't have any references of you or your partner's name in the entry?
-Did you work in a group? If so, do you know your partner's name? Please include it in the post, along with your own name.
-Is there anything else you could possibly add to the advert before the deadline hits in negative 943 weeks, 2 days? If so, do it now!
-Have you bought some M&Ms to celebrate the completion of your ad?

Well, the last one isn't absolutely necessary, but it's a wise idea. And once again, let me stress that any edited post in this topic that has an entry attached will be disqualified! I'm sure this may cause more last-minute entries than usual, but this way I don't have to worry about dealing with outdated files.

I look forward to seeing your entries!

03-01-2006 at 05:09 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : Ad-Surdium - Contest Entries. (Post Your Completed Entries in this Topic.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com