Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Move Architecture board to just above Holds board
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
bdwing
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 288
IP: Logged
icon Move Architecture board to just above Holds board (+1)  
Would it be possible to move the Architecture board from its current slot to just above or just below the holds board?

Currently it is not on screen unless you scroll down and newcomers to the forum may not realize that it is there.

There is a thread on the Architecture board titled "Maybe this isn't the right forum, but ...) that also talks about this, but since this would be a change to the site I think it should be discussed here.

"Until it ends, there is no end."
02-13-2006 at 01:01 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
icon Re: Move Architecture board to just above Holds board (+1)  
While that would be good for some, it would be really, really, really cool if registered members could be able to select the order that the different boards showed up in.

I doubt that will happen, but it's always nice to dream.

02-13-2006 at 01:59 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
AlefBet
Rank Points: 979
Actually, it might be good to have the architecture board right above the holds board (rather than way below). It might help newcomers to notice it and post their holds there for review before submitting them to Holds.

++Adam H. Peterson
02-13-2006 at 09:13 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
StuartK
Rank Points: 564
As fun and flavourful as the text description for each forum is, it can take up a lot of room. Slimming it down so it's just a single line for each forum would help fit more on the same page. If these things absolutely can't be dispensed with, perhaps some javascript to auto-reveal the verbose description of the individual forums on mouseover would be reasonable?
02-15-2006 at 12:30 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Rank Points: 1939
icon Re: Move Architecture board to just above Holds board (0)  
...Or an option in your profile to have shorter forum descriptions. A simple checkbox would do wonders, I tell you.

02-15-2006 at 04:43 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Move Architecture board to just above Holds board
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com