Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Nanfro Budkin's First Dungeon : 7-Tarred Out! : 2 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
JoKeR
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Nanfro Budkin's First Dungeon : 7-Tarred Out! : 2 West (0)  
OK, I've been working on this for a week. I got past the first tar blob and moved around to the second one. I have not been able to find a way to get through this tar to open the gate on the far side and then kill the mother before the tar blocks the passages for escape. I can get to the button to open that second gate between opening the first gate and before the mother expands the tar, but then I have not been able to complete it. Help!
01-31-2006 at 07:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
stigant
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1182
icon Re: Nanfro Budkin's First Dungeon : 7-Tarred Out! : 2 West (0)  
I think I just ended up clearing the tar out completely before hitting the orb, but I could be wrong.

01-31-2006 at 09:11 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
JoKeR
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
icon Re: Nanfro Budkin's First Dungeon : 7-Tarred Out! : 2 West (0)  
Thanks. I continued working on it and found a way which involved taking a little more time instead of trying to get the tarmother in the minimum number of moves after opening the gate.
02-01-2006 at 06:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Nanfro Budkin's First Dungeon : 7-Tarred Out! : 2 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com