Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon : Fourteenth Level : 1 North, 1 East (Am I the only one who needs help with the goblins?)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Ezlo
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1214
IP: Logged
icon King Dugan's Dungeon : Fourteenth Level : 1 North, 1 East (0)  
I need help with the four goblins here. I just can't seem to figure out how to kill them. I feel stupid because everyone else needs help with the roaches, not goblins. But on a plus note, this is the first hint I needed since floor nine! :thumbsup
01-24-2006 at 04:35 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
stigant
Rank Points: 1182
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon : Fourteenth Level : 1 North, 1 East (+1)  
Hmm, I don't remember exactly how this worked (I think I have a demo I can check in a little bit) but you basically want to keep moving up and down the 2-wide hallway with different sword configurations (try north while moving up the west wall, NE while moving up west wall etc), trying to trap one goblin against the north wall. Another thing to try to do is get all the goblins on one side of the hallway, then draw them into the other side one at a time.

One more thing:
Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by stigant at 01-24-2006 06:40 PM]
01-24-2006 at 06:26 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Ezlo
Rank Points: 1214
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon : Fourteenth Level : 1 North, 1 East (0)  
Thank you! That's all I need to know!
01-24-2006 at 08:03 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon : Fourteenth Level : 1 North, 1 East (Am I the only one who needs help with the goblins?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com