Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Contributions from Above. (For the submission of new content for the DROD Community website.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
IP: Logged
icon Contributions from Above. (+3)  
Right now, as I've mentioned many times in many different places, the content selection is rather low. Sadly low. Of course, that's how community sites tend to work - they always seem to have a low selection of content.

How do we fill these holes, you ask? Well, while we could start taping CNN and replacing "President George W. Bush" to "Beethro Budkin" and "Iraq" to "The Eighth", I don't think that works quite as well. Besides, Erik still hasn't looped cable to the basement.

Wesley, Erik, and I will still be writing content for the website, but we'd like to see what kind of things you guys can come up with. This is why it's called a community website - it's for a community by a community.

Want to get something on the site? Well, let me break it down for you.

1) Write a story, paint a picture, sing a song, or even make a movie that relates to DROD. Well, practically anything that relates to DROD is accepted, but just remember that it doesn't have to be *just* written pieces.

2) Post it in this topic. In case you haven't noticed, it's a submission topic, meaning that you can post it here for me to see, and then I can ship it directly onto the site or contact you if any changes need to be made.

3) Enjoy the satisfaction that your piece will be available for everyone to see! I'd also like to give out some kind of a reward as well, but that will probably depend on the length and type of content submitted. Consider it a "Thank-you" for you contribution.

So get cracking! If you have any questions at all, feel free to post them here, and I can get them answered as soon as possible. Let your colours shine!

-Patrick

[Last edited by gamer_extreme_101 at 05-31-2007 10:06 PM]
01-20-2006 at 10:33 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Contributions from Above. (For the submission of new content for the DROD Community website.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com