Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Which one, which one? (A multiple question poll)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Official Drink
Pepsi (and/or Dr. Pepper)
Coca-Cola (and/or Sprite)
Water
Juice
Roach Blood!
Official Viscous DROD element
Tar
Mud
Official Subject (among others)
Language
History (Social Studies)
Math
Art/Music
Science
Official Response
Yes
No
Maybe
I'll do it tommorow.
Over my dead body!
Official Eating Utensil
Fork
Spoon
Knife
Who needs utensils?
Official Season
Spring
Summer
Autumn
Winter
Official Computer Game
DROD (pick me! pick me!)
Pong
Official Mascot
Ketchup
Puppies
RoboBob3000
Official Operating System
Windows
Linux
Unix
Official Dictator
Erik Hermansen
Mike Rimer
I don't trust either of them.
Pressing Vote will vote for all of the questions. Make sure you have voted in each one!
Note: Viewing results forfeits your right to vote.
Poster Message
Swivel
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 236
IP: Logged
icon Which one, which one? (+4)  
A new country is being formed! You must choose what its official things are going to be.

This poll is a little more USA-centered, but I'm sure that it applies elsewhere too.
12-07-2005 at 11:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
icon Re: Which one, which one? (0)  
Very fun poll!

(But just for the sake of nitpicking, it's spelled "tomorrow". :) )

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
12-07-2005 at 11:29 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
RoboBob3000
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1978
icon Re: Which one, which one? (+1)  
I've had it with being your mascot!

*takes off giant fuzzy RoboBob head*

12-08-2005 at 12:06 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
jamie
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 365
c'mon summer, water, and Erik!

And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one to vote 'unix'

Let's topple those Linux fanboys! :lol

12-08-2005 at 12:10 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5383
I'm disappointed that the spork - the mightiest of utensils - didn't make the list.

12-08-2005 at 02:11 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Chalks
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 267
icon Re: Which one, which one? (+2)  
I find it interesting that math seems to be the most popular "official subject". Is this because we're all smiters? Do those who smite have an obvious penchant for math?

oh. and unix is awesome
                    |     <-
 (reminds me of my <| ()  _> days).

12-08-2005 at 03:21 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
AlefBet
Rank Points: 979
Schik wrote:
I'm disappointed that the spork - the mightiest of utensils - didn't make the list.
Well, at least the abomination Threek wasn't there either. I hate those things.

++Adam H. Peterson
12-08-2005 at 03:24 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Nillo
Rank Points: 548
I think the official eating utensil should be Knife, because you can smite stuff with knives.

“Folks say that if you listen real close at the height of the full moon, when the wind is blowin' off Nantucket Sound from the nor' east and the dogs are howlin' for no earthly reason, you can hear the awful screams of the crew of the 'Ellie May,' a sturdy whaler Captained by John McTavish; for it was on just such a night when the rum was flowin' and, Davey Jones be damned, big John brought his men on deck for the first of several screaming contests.”
12-08-2005 at 09:07 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Rank Points: 2388
Well, we have to think of people who might not like DROD. We're going to need the tourist dollar and immigrants, so we can't be all high-and-mighty about our country. That path leads to riotsmadness.

12-08-2005 at 09:53 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
agaricus5
Rank Points: 1838
Nillo wrote:
I think the official eating utensil should be Knife, because you can smite stuff with knives.
I am in favour of chopsticks as the official eating utensil. Given a strong (and long) enough pair, you can probably eat most foods with them (even viscous liquids, although it might be a bit tedious). You can also use them as a pair of lethal smiting weapons as well, since they can grab, stab and throw monsters, and if you add a sharpened edge, they can also be given the slice functionality as well. Giant telescopic chopsticks would also be very useful for reaching remote objects and monsters, and would probably be very compact (if a bit heavy). Of course, they do take a lot of getting used to, and holding two 5-foot chopsticks in one hand will definitely be a challenge, but they are more versatile than swords and have the added advantage of not requiring you to carry around a set of eating utensils as well (unless you eat with your hands).

[Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any accidents that may occur to you or anyone else if you attempt to eat anything with 5-foot long chopsticks with sharp points.]

12-20-2005 at 12:16 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Which one, which one? (A multiple question poll) Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com