Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Short Story I wrote - Bit of a crazy kid's diary.
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Blood Maggot
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 42
IP: Logged
icon Short Story I wrote - Bit of a crazy kid's diary. (+1)  
I call it "Ducks". Tell me what you think.

Today I went and sat by the pond in the park. I sat silently and watched the ducks swimming around with each other, eating the little bits of bread that some children were throwing at them. I like the pond, because it is a nice quiet place where I can sit and collect my thoughts whilst being near mother nature. As you can tell, I think alot. Most people think i'm wierd and try desperately to avoid me. But some people are nice, like Toby and Jane. Toby and Jane are ducks. Toby has a damaged left wing and Jane has a small beak. I like to sit down by Toby and Jane to talk to them whilst throwing bits of bread at them to show my gratitude.
10-25-2005 at 11:33 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
larrymurk
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1912
IP: Logged
icon Re: Short Story I wrote - Bit of a crazy kid's diary. (0)  
Yup, I like it :D
10-26-2005 at 01:33 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Short Story I wrote - Bit of a crazy kid's diary.
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com