Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Journey to R.H level21, 1N 3E (. Not enough time for golem room, all else O.K)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
rosrod
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
IP: Logged
icon Journey to R.H level21, 1N 3E (0)  
How is this part possible in time available? what am I missing?

[Last edited by Oneiromancer at 09-30-2005 05:37 PM]
09-30-2005 at 04:08 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Andy101
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 222
icon Re: Journey to R.H level21, 1N 3E (+1)  
This isn't the best place for this request, can I suggest the hints and solutions board and in particular http://www.drod.net/forum/viewtopic.php?TopicID=6072.

09-30-2005 at 04:33 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
icon Re: Journey to R.H level21, 1N 3E (0)  
Moved.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
09-30-2005 at 05:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
I think you want to make sure to kill the brain before the door opens, so the golems don't move. Then you should be able to get to the bomb fuse which will the golems when it goes off.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
09-30-2005 at 05:39 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
rosrod
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
Thank you very much. Strangely enough, and this is really uncanny, immediately on returning to the game after sending the help message, i discovered the fuse, that I had overlooked like twenty times or more, before seeing your answer, which I say a few moments ago.
I hope that I am writing this in the correct place now. As for the signature, put two dots over the o in rod and you will be able to translate it as rose red, which is about the embarrased blush over my face just now. I did manage everything else except the golems, and then no green door open, soooo...
Thanks again
10-01-2005 at 10:56 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
wiseoldman
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 50

File: level 21 1n3e.jpg (93.4 KB)
Downloaded 106 times.
License: Public Domain
WHOA!!!!

Is this the 1N3E room were are discussing? I don't see a brain in my 1n3e (see graphic).

So, in the room I am in it appears there is some very, very, specific method of killing the roaches in the first room so there is time to enter the 2nd room ... and so on ... but I haven't found the specific sword position or square to start on (too many variable for an old man :lol
04-30-2006 at 02:16 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
There is indeed a brain, in the 3rd room from the left, on the bottom. And it is this brain that makes it possible to kill the roaches in the first room in time. Try entering with your sword facing N or NW, and strafing back and forth. (Having your sword N when entering the 2nd room will probably help too.)

Game on,

04-30-2006 at 02:22 AM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Journey to R.H level21, 1N 3E (. Not enough time for golem room, all else O.K)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com