Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Nanfro Budkin's First Dungeon : 7 Tarred Out: 2 south 1 west.
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
jameslm
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 12
IP: Logged
icon Nanfro Budkin's First Dungeon : 7 Tarred Out: 2 south 1 west. (0)  
I am stuck on this level. I can clear out the snake and roach queens in the nw corner, and make it to the mimic. But I can't clear out the trap doors in time to get into the region to the ne. the tar has always filled in by the time I drop the red block. Also I have no idea how to get the wraithling out of it's corridor in the middle of the level. I would be curious if anyone has beat this level, and how they handled these obstacles.

thanks, jim m

[Last edited by jameslm at 09-22-2005 04:30 PM : trouble getting room picture into the message]
09-22-2005 at 04:23 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
HopelessAmateur
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 177
icon Re: Nanfro Budkin's First Dungeon : 7 Tarred Out: 2 south 1 west. (+1)  
This is a lovely room.
Click here to view the secret text

That should be enough... :thumbsup

[Last edited by HopelessAmateur at 09-22-2005 04:42 PM]
09-22-2005 at 04:40 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
jameslm
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 12
icon Nanfro Budkin's First Dungeon : 7 Tarred Out: 2 south 1 west. (0)  
thanks for the tips H.A. I hadn't given much thought to my escape, but I figured out how to keep that open.

My bigest problem now is by the time I drop the red block the tar has completely filled into the corner, and I cannot enter that area.

Am I not playing eficiently enough and should be able to beat it? (I don't think I am even close at present)

or

Is there some trick to block it open? (I cannot keep any tar babys there because of the exit arrow and having to grab the mimic)

HHHEEELLLPPP!!! :w00t
09-23-2005 at 03:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
larrymurk
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1913
icon Re: Nanfro Budkin's First Dungeon : 7 Tarred Out: 2 south 1 west. (0)  
Yuppers, it pretty much comes down to efficiency so that you enter the NE corner in time.
09-23-2005 at 05:27 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Nanfro Budkin's First Dungeon : 7 Tarred Out: 2 south 1 west.
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com