Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Journey to Rooted Hold : Thirteenth Level : 3 North, 2 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
ginny228
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 13
IP: Logged
icon Journey to Rooted Hold : Thirteenth Level : 3 North, 2 West (0)  
I've NEARLY done this room! I've killed the first snake and I can get the goblin to just under the other snake but I can't get him to go up and into the snake room. Been doing this room for days and its driving me mad! Please help!

09-09-2005 at 03:46 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
bandit1200
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 290
icon Re: Journey to Rooted Hold : Thirteenth Level : 3 North, 2 West (0)  
This one appears to have been overlooked, or did you manage it? If you haven't, on this occasion it would help to know exactly where you have Beethro and the goblin positioned. Not that I am really the person to be helping, I ended up asking for a demo of this room.
09-12-2005 at 07:19 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
HopelessAmateur
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 177
icon Re: Journey to Rooted Hold : Thirteenth Level : 3 North, 2 West (+1)  
Yes, this is a lovely room and anything other than a vague hint would spoil it's sublime beauty. You say you have the goblin "just under the other snake" - the question is, where is Beethro at this point?

Click here to view the secret text
Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by HopelessAmateur at 09-12-2005 09:00 AM]
09-12-2005 at 08:58 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Journey to Rooted Hold : Thirteenth Level : 3 North, 2 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com