Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Add hold ranking on My Stats page
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
larrymurk
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1911
IP: Logged
icon Add hold ranking on My Stats page (+1)  
When you go to High Scores/ My Stats you see a list of holds you've played with lots of nice info about how you did on each hold. Wouldn't it be nice to have a column on this page showing your overall ranking on each hold?
08-11-2005 at 04:08 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
icon Re: Add hold ranking on My Stats page (0)  
Isn't that what the "average rank" on the far right for the conquered holds, and in the middle for the unconquered holds, signifies?

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
08-11-2005 at 04:26 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
zex20913
Rank Points: 1723
I thought larrymurk was asking for a placement with regards to other people. Like, in JtRH I have the ## score. (##-1 people are better than me at JtRH.) Or something to that regard.

08-11-2005 at 05:02 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
Ah--so a complete ranking, instead of an average of individual room rankings? I guess there are a few different ways to interpret "overall" ranking. Sure, I think that would be an interesting statistic to add to the others. Should it only be for completed holds, or for incomplete ones as well?

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams

[Last edited by Oneiromancer at 08-11-2005 05:11 PM]
08-11-2005 at 05:11 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
larrymurk
Rank Points: 1911
Yup, I would like to see my rank against all the people who played the hold. Was I 1st, 2nd, ...?

If you click on a hold it lists players by score on that hold. It would be nice I think to easily see how you ranked on each hold.
08-11-2005 at 05:14 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Add hold ranking on My Stats page
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com