Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : one more i found...
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
zaubberer
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 251
IP: Logged
icon one more i found... (+1)  
hi again,

there's one more puzzle game i like to introduce to you. it's called "q-lympics". the name of the game is a german 'play on words' (says my dictionary *g*), a combination from 'olympic' and the letter q (which in german sounds like the word 'cow' [german writing: kuh]).

what do you have to do in the game? there are one or more cows, grey or brown. they are running stupid in the direction they are looking. you have arrows which you can place in the most fields of the playground to change the movement of the cows. but the number of these arrows is limitted. the final target in each level is to catch a golden cup with a grey cow.

to do this you may have to use keys (which you must collect before), switches to open gates or bales of hay and sometimes other cows too :) .

you can use as many time as you like top plaace the arrows, there's a button to let the cows run. also you can stop them if you failed and replace the arrows.

the original game isn't freeware anymore :( (because the devellopers are trying to earn some money with the game), but if you register on this homepage you can download more than 1000 user-made games which you can download as exe-file and run without the original game. and i could send it to you by e-mail too, if you like :)

greetings from germany

zaubberer

07-24-2005 at 12:10 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : one more i found...
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com