Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Webmaster Email
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Hammerite
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 44
IP: Logged
icon Webmaster Email (0)  
Er, hello. I attempted (twice) to email the webmaster address about something to do with the site and both times received a reply immediately saying "This address no longer accepts mail". So I guess either you're experiencing technical difficulties with your email or the email address given on the site is out of date? Anyway, just thought I'd bring it to your attention. Hope I'm not the 3000th person to post a topic on precisely this subject, because then I'd look stupid.
07-13-2005 at 04:14 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
icon Re: Webmaster Email (+1)  
The caravelgames.net domain might be old now. Trying caravelgames.com could work, but I think both are active. It is possible that Matt Cramp changed the e-mail address that is forwarded to from the one you used, but it seems like your e-mail bounced at the first stop in the relay. But then again, maybe if your e-mail got to the webmaster address but then it bounced from Matt's old address, it would still notify you.

Feel free to PM Mattcrampy on this board, that should accomplish the same result the next time he stops by, while we figure out what's going on.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
07-13-2005 at 04:40 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Hammerite
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 44
icon Re: Webmaster Email (0)  
Okay, thanks for the reply!
07-14-2005 at 01:32 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Webmaster Email
Surf To:

Forum Rules: