Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Blast Castle : The Roof : 1 North, 1 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
zaubberer
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 251
IP: Logged
icon Blast Castle : The Roof : 1 North, 1 West (0)  
next one:

i cleared out the following rooms:
entrance, 1s, 2s, 2s1w, 1s1w, 1n, 1n1w, 1w.

after cleaning room 1n1w i cant find a way to go back. 1w will be blocked by the yellow wall...

and if i take the stairs outwards in 1s1w or 1s (without 'exit level'-message) i will get a message that i conquered the hold. but in the hint-forum i can see, that there are three more levels...

what did i missed?

zaubberer

07-10-2005 at 10:29 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
swann_88
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 87
icon Re: Blast Castle : The Roof : 1 North, 1 West (0)  
there is no way out this needs fixing
I believe there is an updated version of the hold where you can't even make it to the roof
07-11-2005 at 04:15 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
zaubberer
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 251
icon Re: Blast Castle : The Roof : 1 North, 1 West (0)  
...tried it again, with the same result. when i cleared out 1w the only way to go out is to 1n1w. and this will be so after opening the green door in 1n1w too.

missing halph :D

and about an update of this hold: i checked it in the download section, i definitely have installed the actual version...

zaubberer

07-12-2005 at 07:52 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Blast Castle : The Roof : 1 North, 1 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com