Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : re: Differences in play vs. playtest.
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
IP: Logged
icon re: Differences in play vs. playtest. (0)  
Stuart wrote
I was putting together a room (roach queen endurance challenge) and when playing (not playtesting) there were no roach queens onscreen. I removed a checkpoint in the room, and the roach queens reappeared when playing. I cycled this a couple of times to confirm. Roach queen disappearo. I've not tried with any other creatures yet.
I tried something like this a few ways but couldn't reproduce. Would you say it only does this on one particular room? It would be better if I could reproduce this without using your data, but maybe we will need to do that.

-Erik

07-01-2003 at 12:26 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
StuartK
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 564
IP: Logged
icon Re: re: Differences in play vs. playtest. (0)  
ErikH2000 wrote:
Stuart wrote
I was putting together a room (roach queen endurance challenge) and when playing (not playtesting) there were no roach queens onscreen. I removed a checkpoint in the room, and the roach queens reappeared when playing. I cycled this a couple of times to confirm. Roach queen disappearo. I've not tried with any other creatures yet.
I tried something like this a few ways but couldn't reproduce. Would you say it only does this on one particular room? It would be better if I could reproduce this without using your data, but maybe we will need to do that.

-Erik

I've not got the data any more (well, I've got the build 23 hold that I copied some rooms across from and my build 23 player data, if they help at all)

I was able to repeat the problem a few times, then the new hold wouldn't play at all and I (some time later) uninstalled/reinstalled so I could continue playing the game normally. If there is a next time, I'll keep the screwed up install, incase you want the .dat files. I've got a huge list of installs already though. I don't know what made me uninstall this one.
07-01-2003 at 03:57 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : re: Differences in play vs. playtest.
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com