Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Tenth Level (Can't Get To Door)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
1Dan
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Tenth Level (0)  
I finished all ten rooms and exit is still blocked by blue barrier, one of the secret levels had a, it looked a bit like a brain in it surrounded by 2 bugs who I killed but couldn't kill the brain like thing if I'm supposed to. Thanks Alot
07-04-2005 at 06:43 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
TripleM
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1373
icon Re: Tenth Level (+1)  
The 'brain thing' is just a pile of skulls, its just an obstacle, not to be killed. Anyway, thats in a secret room, which you don't need for blue doors to drop.

The only possibility then, is that you have completed some rooms, restored to an earlier point and then completed the rest, which would leave the blue door up (if you restore to an earlier point, the rooms conquered after that won't count as being conquered. Unless you restore forward again, of course).

Have a look at the restore screen and see if any of the rooms there are red (not conquered) or greyed out (meaning not visited). If so, you'll need to go and conquer those rooms (again).

[Last edited by TripleM at 07-04-2005 06:58 AM]
07-04-2005 at 06:57 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
wiseoldman
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 50

File: level 10 1N 2E.jpg (67.6 KB)
Downloaded 106 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: Tenth Level (0)  
Having a real big proglem with Level 10 1N 2E, the mess of tar on two side of the room. I gave up on going to the left side and did manager to clearn the yellow bar on the right side. But now I can't seem to get up to the orb on the left side. All the passageways seem to be 2 square in width which mean I can get by the tar. A graphic of where I am is included.

Any suggestions?
03-16-2006 at 11:33 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Tuttle
Rank Points: 1545
icon Re: Tenth Level (+1)  
Click here to view the secret text

03-17-2006 at 12:08 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
wiseoldman
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 50
Well, I will give it another try or two or three ....
But without an X it takes a considerable amount of time to get back to this point. And a vast majority of the tries (to get back) fail because I can't remember the exact route back!

Apparently you are suggesting that I, from the point shown on the graphic, that I try going southwest to get through that way. Hopefully, that will work. I have been able to get the right hand side cleared to the orb so if I can finally get to the left ord I should be home free.

So any passage that is 2 squares wide and less than 2 square long can be gotten through. Seems logical. Later :weep
03-18-2006 at 01:13 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Mlizziec
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 15
icon Re: Tenth Level, 1N, 2E (0)  
Can someone please help me before I go mad? I am desperately trying to find the way to reach the left orb in 10-1N, 2E and after numerous tries, going in different directions, I can only get to the orb where it is blocked by two half circles. Obviously the sequence I am using is incorrect and I can't find a new way to go. Please help me so I can go to bed. :weep
08-02-2008 at 02:26 AM
CuriousShyRabbit
Rank Points: 3170
Get to point (3) in Tuttle's picture. Don't cut any tar around the orb yet.
Click here to view the secret text

08-02-2008 at 02:31 AM
Mlizziec
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 15
icon Re: Tenth Level, 1N, 2E (0)  
:D :D :D Thanks a million. How many different ways are there of doing something I wonder? I'm glad you're there. :thumbsup
08-02-2008 at 07:45 AM
mxvladi
Rank Points: 2505

File: JtRH Tenth level 1N 2E Victory.demo (3.8 KB)
Downloaded 43 times.
License: Public Domain
Also, if somebody else needs help and even all those hints aren't enough... demo.
08-02-2008 at 03:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Tenth Level (Can't Get To Door)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com