Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Creative writing (Another Big Brother)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
wackhead_uk
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 352
IP: Logged
icon Creative writing (+1)  
I saw this game somewhere and it seemed really funny if done well.

Basically, you get a few people to sign up to go into 'the house' (a bit like big bother), then, every week or so, someone writes a creative story on what happened 'in the house' and posts it for all to read.

Basically, it's sort of making a joke of Big brother in a hilarious way, and it's extremely funny with good writers.

EG:
"An exciting week in the house, this week on big brother - People sleeping, people walking, and cake.
People were shocked this morning to find that Gamer_extreme_101 was actually not just here for the money to pay off his Student loans/Plastic surgery/Bail money like every other housemate (although he did express an interest as to 'where the hell he was' and 'why he had been brought here when all he wanted was to go to the toilet'). We of course got a lot of D-list celebrity past winners of Big Brother to say things that make no sense:

Jade Goody: - "I HAVE BOOBIES."

A SHOCKING revelation there by our former idio....winner there. We did of course ask other people to come on but they said McDonalds wouldn't give them time off.
And there's another story as well (Yes, a whole two interesting things) to keep you on the edge of you seat (if it's a very small seat) - Early Tuesday morning, there was a loud ruckus created by the sounds of eytanz and Malarame in a loud argument. They were fighting as to who would sleep on the couch the next day, and neither was willing to give in.

The members were all awoken by the noise, and weren't very happy about it either. Oneiromancer and gamer_extreme_101 were the most annoyed at this, as they both had a very harsh dislike of mornings.

"Sigh...when will those two stop" Gamer asked Oneiro in-between yawns.

"I don't know" Oneiro replied, yawning as well. "I guess we'd better get some chow in us now"

As they went towards the kitchen, they were shocked to see both eytanz and Malarame throwing food at each other in a very non-friendly way.

"I'm not taking the couch! Do you know how many times the members come down for midnight snacks?" eytanz yelled, throwing a box of cereal at Malarame.

"Not the Cheerios!" Oneiro cried out. 'For the love of all that's holy, not the Cheerios!"

"Yeah, well the last time I was on the couch, someone tried to glue my finger up my nose!"
Malarame responded. He then proceeded to open the bread box.

"No! Not the cinnamon toast! I was just about to have that!" Gamer yelled.

However, Malarame wasn't paying attention to him, and grabbed the last two pieces, scrunched them into a ball, and threw them at eytanz.

"Oneiro - can you give me a hand here?" Gamer questioned, looking on the floor for the cinnamon toast.

As Gamer turned to look for Oneiro, he saw him on the ground with a bowl in his hand picking up Cheerios one by one.

And After another day in the house, I have to say THEY’RE KEEPING ME HERE AGAINST MY WILL, YOU HAVE TO HELP M-"

When we have everyone declared as taking part, there will be a Random pick-it-out-of-the-hat-or-something to see in what order people go. Hopefully there will be a story posted by one person a week, and maybe a poll at the end to see whose the best was. I recommend no really long stories, so sort of the length of the ones in the last contest, and remember it's a family forum. So, declaaaare like you mean it.

*Super winner Rank point Bonus get*
For an extra spice, submit one picture of your choice off google or something to be your avatar during this contest (a picture of a person that looks funny, preferably...). The pictures are for if someone happens to want to put together a picture of the 'events of the week', which would be funny if you wanted to…

[Last edited by wackhead_uk at 06-18-2005 05:05 PM]
06-17-2005 at 08:38 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Creative writing (Another Big Brother)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com