Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Finished JtRH (except I haven't really)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
bandit1200
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 290
IP: Logged
icon Finished JtRH (+1)  
I made it to the final stairs at last, but I am a long way from finished yet. I still have 16 secret rooms to find, and haven't yet seen level 22, and the Dreamplane is still a dream. So, how do I get to level 22? Would I be right in assuming
Click here to view the secret text
If so, I think I better get the aspirin out.
05-25-2005 at 03:00 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
eytanz
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2708
icon Re: Finished JtRH (+1)  
You can get to level 22 without any secret rooms involved. Are you sure you've looked at all the rooms in level 21 carefully? The stairway can be easy to miss.

05-25-2005 at 03:02 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
bandit1200
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 290
icon Re: Finished JtRH (0)  
Ha. I remember seeing the blue door in that room and then forgot all about it when I reached the other stairs. It's a good job I have you lot to lead me through JtRH. :~(
05-25-2005 at 03:43 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Finished JtRH (except I haven't really)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com