Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Treasure Hunt : Tomb Vault : 1 North, 3 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
kinetic
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
IP: Logged
icon Treasure Hunt : Tomb Vault : 1 North, 3 West (0)  
I managed to kill all the snakes, but then after killing the roach queen I am trapped :?
05-13-2005 at 03:20 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
cbemom
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 36
icon Re: Treasure Hunt : Tomb Vault : 1 North, 3 West (0)  
have you done the rooms on either side? Where are you trying to go from here?

05-13-2005 at 03:29 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
Well then...don't follow the roach queen in there! ;)

Click here to view the secret text

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
05-13-2005 at 03:29 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
zoombini
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 43
??? My queen didn't spawn a single roach

05-04-2006 at 09:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
You must be playing Treasure Hunt Master Quest...there are no rattlesnakes in the original, they are red serpents only. (Checking your High Scores page, I do see that you're playing the Master Quest and not the original.)

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams

[Last edited by Oneiromancer at 05-04-2006 11:34 PM]
05-04-2006 at 11:27 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
old lady
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 17
Well I'm completely lost now having read the threads on this room. Have managed to kill the two snakes but how do you get roaches into the square to get the last snake? I can only get the Queen to go up or down the left wall and when I leave the room to get into the section above it restores itself and cannot see how to get to other rooms that side without doing this one first??? am going round and round. :?
07-01-2006 at 01:24 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Well, with the invisibility potion, you should be able to make sure the serpents die before dropping the red doors, and then avoid getting the roach queen stuck on the left wall. You need to get her into the area with the last serpent, but no farther than the first square. Just step carefully after the red doors drop so that you can maneuver the queen in the direction you need her to go without getting trapped...take advantage of the invisibility.

Game on,

07-01-2006 at 05:01 PM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Treasure Hunt : Tomb Vault : 1 North, 3 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com