Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Experimental Gameplay Project (Some really cool games)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Malarame
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 220
IP: Logged
icon Experimental Gameplay Project (0)  
I found this website a few days ago and I've found that a lot of their games are really cool. Some of the games I really like are Cytoplasm, Flip Out, Rainy Day, and Tower of Goo. All of their games are perfect for when you just have a few minutes to kill (or when you're in class and you don't want to listen to the professor).

"I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception."
-Groucho Marx
05-01-2005 at 11:58 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Stefan
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2119
icon Re: Experimental Gameplay Project (0)  
I tried Flip Out, but got bored after about the 50th level (all levels are basically the same). I stopped playing when I reached the 115th level, and my final score was 378104. Didn't particularly like the game.

05-02-2005 at 06:02 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Doom
Rank Points: 3226
icon Re: Experimental Gameplay Project (+8)  
I tried a couple of them at school today but none of them was interesting for more than 1 or 2 minutes.

Tower of Goo wasn't that bad, though.
05-02-2005 at 01:13 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Rank Points: 2388
Cytoplasm reminded me that I wanted to make a strategy game based on the primordial soup. There was an extension of this idea in one of the formally ubiquitous Dr. Brain games, and I wanted to take it further.

Matt

05-02-2005 at 02:09 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
md5i
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 109
Mattcrampy wrote:
Cytoplasm reminded me that I wanted to make a strategy game based on the primordial soup. There was an extension of this idea in one of the formally ubiquitous Dr. Brain games, and I wanted to take it further.
You remind me of a boardgame I have played called Ursuppe.

05-03-2005 at 03:35 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Experimental Gameplay Project (Some really cool games)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com