Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : High scores for Bavato's Dungeon won't get uploaded (Why?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Stefan
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2119
IP: Logged
icon High scores for Bavato's Dungeon won't get uploaded (+1)  
The topic header says it all. I can't get JtRH to upload scores for Bavato's Dungeon, and it's not listed on the High scores page (probably for the same reason).

04-14-2005 at 04:40 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5388
icon Re: High scores for Bavato's Dungeon won't get uploaded (+1)  
This is fixed. Uploading high scores should now work.

Thanks!

04-14-2005 at 06:48 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
agaricus5
Rank Points: 1838
icon Re: High scores for Bavato's Dungeon won't get uploaded (0)  
It doesn't seem to work for me; I get a message "This hold is not published on Caravel.net" when I try to view online demos for the hold.

04-14-2005 at 11:50 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5388
agaricus5 wrote:
It doesn't seem to work for me; I get a message "This hold is not published on Caravel.net" when I try to view online demos for the hold.
Then the version you have installed is different than the one on the server - perhaps there are no real differences, but it has a timestamp for the last time it was saved, and I'm guessing your local copy's timestamp differs from the server's copy.

04-14-2005 at 11:59 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Tscott
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 382
I uploaded a hold, H I J K, on Friday night and it still says it's not published on Caravel.net. Also, there's been over 10 downloads, but it lists 0 explorers in the hold's high score page linked in the hold's thread. And looking at high scores by hold doesn't list my hold.

Should this all happen automatically when a new hold is uploaded? Or does something more need to be done and am I just being impatient? :?

05-15-2005 at 05:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Rank Points: 1939
It needed to have at least one vote to go on CaravelNet. I just gave it a quick vote so I wouldn't have to download it manually.

05-15-2005 at 05:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Stefan
Rank Points: 2119
Ooh, I had completely missed the release of that hold.

There's a bug that requires a hold to have at least one vote for it to show up on CaravelNet. As soon as someone rates it (ha! gamer_extreme_101 got to it before me) it should work as it should.

05-15-2005 at 05:19 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Tscott
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 382
Great! Thanks! I just played one room and it uploaded my score. And surprise, surprise, when I look at the high scores for the hold two seconds later, Stefan, you're already ahead of me... :w00t :D ;)

05-15-2005 at 05:30 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : High scores for Bavato's Dungeon won't get uploaded (Why?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com