Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : Digital spawn clock (Obviously for JtRH)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5383
IP: Logged

File: Clock2.png (1 MB)
Downloaded 295 times.
License: Other
icon Digital spawn clock (+4)  
Here's a very simple digital spawn clock - just some numbers on a scroll. This one counts down....

Again, backup Clock2.png in your Data/Bitmaps directory before you use this! After backing up that file, copy the attached file to your Data/Bitmaps directory.

04-05-2005 at 08:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Schik

File: Clock2.png (1 MB)
Downloaded 127 times.
icon Re: Digital spawn clock (+1)  
Same thing, but this one counts up.

04-05-2005 at 08:18 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
krammer
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 904
Now that is dedication. Where else do you make a complaint about a game right after it's release and one of the developers makes a customisation for you?

"Oook!"
04-05-2005 at 08:27 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
icon Re: Digital spawn clock (0)  
krammer wrote:
Now that is dedication. Where else do you make a complaint about a game right after it's release and one of the developers makes a customisation for you?
Well, think of me as just a fan in this context - this is an unofficial modification. The great thing about this type of thing is that everybody can have it however they want to, and we don't have to change any code to allow customization.

04-05-2005 at 08:42 PM
larrymurk
Rank Points: 1911
icon Re: Digital spawn clock (0)  
Thanks Schik, it's great when everyone can have it their way (almost sounds like burger king, eh).

Just what the doctor ordered!
:thumbsup

Go to top of this thread for digital clock downloads

[Edited by larrymurk at Local Time:04-06-2005 at 01:45 AM]
04-06-2005 at 01:39 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
silver
Rank Points: 915

File: Clock2_silver.png (1 MB)
Downloaded 263 times.
icon Re: Digital spawn clock (+2)  
My own version... I like, um, extra information :) I quickly learn to glaze over unchanging things, so extra text and info doesn't bug me like it might some people.

(I copied the scroll from Schik's clock and then cleaned out the interior and added the rest with Photoshop. The font is Verdana - the Best Font in the Universe or Any Conceivable Universe. I copied the snake info from Rabscuttle's clock but changed H and V to lines with arrows.)

[Edited by silver at Local Time:05-17-2005 at 08:54 AM: explanation of creation method]

05-16-2005 at 08:26 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
larrymurk
Rank Points: 1911

File: Clock2.png (1.2 MB)
Downloaded 249 times.
I gotta like Silver's clock.
The more info the better.

I do think it is nice having some analog counter also so I added my bar to Silver's clock.
05-17-2005 at 02:04 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : Digital spawn clock (Obviously for JtRH)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com