Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : Not Fooling
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
IP: Logged
icon Re: Not Fooling (0)  
Malarame wrote:
Erik, he's onto us! Quick, we need to institute Plan B: You destroy the server, Matt will clear out the bank accounts, Mike will get rid of all the other evidence, I'll make the travel arrangements, and we'll all flee seperately and then meet up at the predetermined location. Now go!

:P
Hehheh.

The bad thing is that Cheese's dad is kinda right. The order form needs to not give off the wrong signals or customers will be lost. Thankfully, there was time to fix two of the problems today.

-Erik

04-07-2005 at 08:27 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
cheese obsessive
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 219
icon Re: Not Fooling (+3)  
:D:D:D:D:D:D I think I have him convinced.

He sees me play it constantly on his computer (my computer broke a while ago, and I was sick of waiting for a new one, so I downloaded DROD onto my dad's computer.) so he knows it is a real game. He works with systems programming and the such at work, and he has to deal with hacking all the time. I just showed him the order form in a seperate window, and it does have the lock, so as soon as I get him to get off the couch, he will get me a credit card, and I will forget all about homework.

What has two thumbs and is very happy right now? :thumbsup Yay!
04-08-2005 at 12:28 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
ErikH2000
icon Re: Not Fooling (+2)  
I never thought I'd be causing kids to pester their parents into giving me money. Look how low I've fallen. ;)

-Erik

04-08-2005 at 01:28 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Drizzo
Rank Points: 179
icon Re: Not Fooling (+1)  

Demo Rocks... Beethro sounds more like a 1920's New England mafia tough than I expected him to, but the humor was just as I had hoped.

You've got a customer as soon as pay day comes around. Thanks a lot =)

04-09-2005 at 04:11 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
techant
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 854
WoW!! :w00t
This new JtRH was much nicer than I expected. New monsters new ideas, even some of the easy rooms were tough, with the new concepts added. It was so much more than I expected.

I would buy it right now but my goal has been to win one of those contest so I could get it from the prize pile, :D so I am looking forward to the next contest.

My mom got me hooked on the original DROD bought it back in the floppy drive days. Now I have here hooked on the new one. Downloaded the new demo a couple of days ago and she has been bugging me for hints ever since. She got ahead of me getting through the 2nd level and I had to tell her she would have to wait for me to catch up. Working with Halph is a new concept, for her it took a while to catch on.

Now not everyone who loves D.R.O.D. is a youngster or male. My mom is 77 years young and I am 47 and we both just love this game, but try to explain what this game is like to someone who has never seen it, it goes something like this, "...its not like a video game or like other computer games, you have characters but no roleplaying, it is not a shoot-um up but you kill roaches, it has puzzles... I give up, just download it try it you will like it!!" This is a great game for kids nice and clean and not too much violence, ;) ( I do not think a few drops of roach splat is violent)

I am glad you decided to keep it so the FREE demo could build holds and import them as well, keeping such a large part of it Free is the best business policy you have, in my ever so humble opinion.

Also, the online aspect sounds interesting, but I am still a little confused about what that is like. Do you know what the next year will cost yet? The folks who made MYST(R) tried an online community of rooms and that bombed big time, hope this is better, you are a much more ethical group than they seemed to be.

Thanks for all the time and effort that you put into this project and to all the alpha and beta testers thank you as well. You all did a great job and deserve every penny you earn! :thumbsup

Oh yah I forgot to say that cheese obsessive's dad was really right to have his conserns. Glad to see that you made the changes you did so that folks would trust making and online purchase.

[Edited by techant at Local Time:04-09-2005 at 10:04 AM: add oh yah comment]

04-09-2005 at 10:01 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
swann_88
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 87
thanks for clearing up the part about the secure ordering site

I also had not ordered yet because of that
(well and because of being cheap about the $3 fee for phoning)

I am glad you decided to keep it so the FREE demo could build holds and import them as well, keeping such a large part of it Free is the best business policy you have, in my ever so humble opinion.
I thought so to until I went and looked at it. Now it just keeps screaming at me "buy the game! you need to know what all these new things do to make any good rooms" :?
04-09-2005 at 02:41 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Mikko
Rank Points: 276
Tried the demo and, although it was at the upper limit of my (rather old) computer's performance, liked it enough to want to buy the complete version. I have two questions, though:

How large is the downloadable version and can the download be resumed? I'm only using a 33.6k modem, so just downloading the demo was frustrating enough, especially since the file got corrupted the first time I downloaded it.

Can I buy the game with my Visa Electron card or do I need a "proper" credit card?
04-09-2005 at 03:26 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Sarngate
Rank Points: 33
I decided to order Jtrh on Friday and then suffered from some of Plimus' idiosyncrancies viz: They said my phone number was inadequate / incomplete but managed to leave a message on my answerphone(!) asking me to email them the last four digits of my credit card. At this stage I emailed the Supreme Being (Erik of course!) He replied and reassured me. I am now in receipt of everything I could expect at this stage but felt it better to post my sincere thanks to Erik here so that anybody else with doubts might feel sufficiently secure to proceed with their purchase.
PS I think a new character the SLUMPI (anagram), a well meaning monster, should appear in the next version!
Many Thanks Erik. :thumbsup

04-09-2005 at 09:18 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
ErikH2000
techant wrote:
I would buy it right now but my goal has been to win one of those contest so I could get it from the prize pile, :D so I am looking forward to the next contest.
There's going to be fierce competition to find "the Secret". I hope you are ready! :)
My mom is 77 years young and I am 47 and we both just love this game, but try to explain what this game is like to someone who has never seen it, it goes something like this, "...its not like a video game or like other computer games, you have characters but no roleplaying, it is not a shoot-um up but you kill roaches, it has puzzles... I give up, just download it try it you will like it!!"
It is hard to explain! When it comes up in conversation, I always have an awkward time with it. i.e. "What do you do?" (make computer games) "What kind?" (blah blah blah DROD) "Cool, I play a lot of games! What kind of game is DROD?" (uhhhh well you see, its kinda like uuuuhh). Ugh.
At this point it isn't so much a decision for us to include those features but a requirement. The programmers who volunteered their time to the project over the years did so under the assumption we'd keep releasing a freeware not-crippled version of DROD. In fact, the thing we call a "demo" is not really a demo at all--it is the complete DROD 2.0 engine. The levels, graphics, voice recordings, and music are the real thing we are selling.
Also, the online aspect sounds interesting, but I am still a little confused about what that is like. Do you know what the next year will cost yet? The folks who made MYST(R) tried an online community of rooms and that bombed big time, hope this is better, you are a much more ethical group than they seemed to be.
CaravelNet is just getting started, and there's a lot we're planning to add to it. For now, we're just going to include the subscription along with the product. In the future, maybe CaravelNet will be something that is offered separately. We'll see how it goes.
Thanks for all the time and effort that you put into this project and to all the alpha and beta testers thank you as well. You all did a great job and deserve every penny you earn! :thumbsup
Thanks, Techant!
Oh yah I forgot to say that cheese obsessive's dad was really right to have his conserns. Glad to see that you made the changes you did so that folks would trust making and online purchase.
I agree that it was valuable to hear those complaints. We've still got some other things left to fix:
* No frames on order page or caravelgames.com. So order form will appear in browser as "secure".
* Add a privacy policy.
* Add a money-back guarantee.
* Add one page before the actual order form that better describes what you are buying and what you should expect to happen during the order process, including a warning about possible VAT or sales tax being added.

-Erik

04-09-2005 at 10:27 PM
ErikH2000
Mikko wrote:
How large is the downloadable version and can the download be resumed? I'm only using a 33.6k modem, so just downloading the demo was frustrating enough, especially since the file got corrupted the first time I downloaded it.
The full version is 53mb. I think since it gives you an HTTP link that the download cannot be resumed. If you can't finish the download after some attempts, e-mail me and we'll work out an alternate solution.
Can I buy the game with my Visa Electron card or do I need a "proper" credit card?
I don't know how the Visa Electron card is different from a regular Visa, but if you don't have difficulty buying other things with it in places that take "Visa", I doubt it would make any difference for buying online. You could always just try it, and learn in less than 15 minutes if it is declined or not. You won't get charged it it doesn't work. If you like, I will ask Plimus about it.

-Erik

04-09-2005 at 10:39 PM
ErikH2000
Sarngate wrote:
I decided to order Jtrh on Friday and then suffered from some of Plimus' idiosyncrancies viz: They said my phone number was inadequate / incomplete but managed to leave a message on my answerphone(!) asking me to email them the last four digits of my credit card. At this stage I emailed the Supreme Being (Erik of course!) He replied and reassured me. I am now in receipt of everything I could expect at this stage but felt it better to post my sincere thanks to Erik here so that anybody else with doubts might feel sufficiently secure to proceed with their purchase.
Yeah, when I saw that order go through I was really relieved. Sorry you got caught up in red tape, J. I can imagine it's kind of like getting selected for a luggage search at the airport.
PS I think a new character the SLUMPI (anagram), a well meaning monster, should appear in the next version!
Many Thanks Erik. :thumbsup
Ha! :D

-Erik

04-09-2005 at 10:41 PM
Mikko
Rank Points: 276
ErikH2000 wrote:
The full version is 53mb. I think since it gives you an HTTP link that the download cannot be resumed.

Screw that then, I'm getting the CD version. :D

I don't know how the Visa Electron card is different from a regular Visa, but if you don't have difficulty buying other things with it in places that take "Visa", I doubt it would make any difference for buying online. You could always just try it, and learn in less than 15 minutes if it is declined or not.

Visa Electron is a debit card, i.e. you can only pay with what you have on your account, and is therefore usually used by people like myself who have a less regular income. I haven't actually used it before, as I haven't bought things from abroad and use other methods of payment at home. After a bit of a hassle, though, I got things to work and am now eagerly waiting for my copy.
04-10-2005 at 07:17 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
md5i
Rank Points: 109
Mikko wrote:
ErikH2000 wrote:
I don't know how the Visa Electron card is different from a regular Visa, but if you don't have difficulty buying other things with it in places that take "Visa", I doubt it would make any difference for buying online. You could always just try it, and learn in less than 15 minutes if it is declined or not.

Visa Electron is a debit card, i.e. you can only pay with what you have on your account, and is therefore usually used by people like myself who have a less regular income. I haven't actually used it before, as I haven't bought things from abroad and use other methods of payment at home. After a bit of a hassle, though, I got things to work and am now eagerly waiting for my copy.
I used my debit card to purchase JtRH. It was a Mastercard-based debit card, but I can't see as it should make a difference. It acts just like an ordinary credit card for most transactions.

04-10-2005 at 09:03 AM
Atch
Rank Points: 81
Caravel have been incredibly generous with the demo and I could leave it at that and just play the Member’s Holds as they come out – how long before these eclipse the original? However I might soon tire of that single purple colour scheme and truthfully DROD has provided so much entertainment over the past three years that I feel morally obliged to buy JtRH given that I would spend more on an evening in the pub, that the cost would only cover half the entrance to a football match and not to speak of the current US dollar/pound sterling exchange rate. I too only have a debit card (Maestro) and shall shortly attempt to make the purchase using it as if it were a credit card. Failing this, is there provision for a third party to pay, as if it were say a gift, and to download it on my computer?

I recently lost all my data, that had not been backed-up, due to a failure of the hard disk and will immediately copy JtRH onto a flash disk, for personal use only, I shall not infringe any copyright.

A final word on the demo: Beethro doesn’t sound at all like I imagined, which was something Mittel-European (think Schwartzeneggar), but I suppose that I will get used to it, or switch it off! I found Halph so irritating that I had Beethro run him through with his sword – I feel that Beethro would do this to his nephew as he leads a very brutalising lifestyle. Fortunately Halph is as immune to the sword as he is to roaches, which later proved useful.

04-10-2005 at 02:58 PM
cheese obsessive
...and now I have another horror story courtesy of my mom.

Here's the conversation:

Me: Can I order it now?
Dad: Ask your mother.
Me: Mom?, can I order this game?
Mom: What game is it?
Me: the sequel to DROD.
Mom: *starts to watch "Survivor."*
Me: Mom? Mom? Moooom?!?!?!
Mom: Shut up! What have you done around the house?!?!?! Can't I just relax for a little while?!?!?! You haven't practiced ANY music this week...blahblahblah.
Me: *Waits until survivor is over*...can I order it now?
Mom: No.
Me: Why?
Mom: We are going to re-do the floors in the house.

(that, by the way, requires us to take EVERYTHING out of our houe and store it all somewhere until the floors are re-done)

Me: Can't I order it now so It will be here when the floors are done?
Mom: No. It will just get in the way. *goes to bed.*

..so now, I will not be able to have computer access, or DROD for the next week or two. :(.....

04-10-2005 at 04:02 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
wmarkham
Rank Points: 125
cheese obsessive wrote:

Heh. I imagine C.O. at home with his superhero dad, Captain Skeptical, and his arch-villain mom, the Redoer....

:D
04-10-2005 at 04:45 PM
ErikH2000
icon Re: Not Fooling (+5)  
cheese obsessive wrote:
That's a terrible story. Did you explain to your mother how easy it is to redo floors using the editor in DROD: Journey to Rooted Hold?

-Erik

04-10-2005 at 06:35 PM
ErikH2000
icon Re: Not Fooling (+5)  
Atch wrote:
I too only have a debit card (Maestro) and shall shortly attempt to make the purchase using it as if it were a credit card.
It should work fine. I've had at least two orders that used debit cards. I don't even own a credit card, and use my debit to buy all sorts of online stuff. I think maybe three years ago, some payment processors would get confused, but these days it seems everyone has ironed out the problems.
Failing this, is there provision for a third party to pay, as if it were say a gift, and to download it on my computer?
Sure, you can have somebody else place the order for you and he doesn't even need to do it on your computer. (In fact, he really shouldn't!) A few points:

1. Your buddy should complete the order in his own name with all info using his identity--not yours. Use his e-mail address and phone#, because Plimus may contact him to verify identity if the order is flagged for review. When ordering a CD, it is okay to have the shipping address go to you, though. Everything else on the order form should match the person who is paying.

2. Have your buddy forward you all of the e-mails he gets from Plimus and Caravel the day of his order. You can change the e-mail address associated with your CaravelNet account using the link provided in one of the e-mails.

3. Try not to place orders under different names on the same computer. This can look like fraudulent activity, and I've already seen one case like this get flagged for review. Getting flagged isn't anything terrible, it just means there will be a delay while an actual human at Plimus checks you out. So far we've had at least 4 people with legitimate orders get flagged, including myself while I was testing out the system.
A final word on the demo: Beethro doesn’t sound at all like I imagined, which was something Mittel-European (think Schwartzeneggar), but I suppose that I will get used to it, or switch it off!
Well, I hope Sten Ryason's Beethro will grow on you, but we can't please all the people all the time. To be honest, it wasn't what I expected either. But now that I've heard it a while, I like it a lot and can't even remember what my old in-my-head voice for Beethro sounded like.

-Erik

04-10-2005 at 07:23 PM
cheese obsessive
ErikH2000 wrote:
cheese obsessive wrote:
That's a terrible story. Did you explain to your mother how easy it is to redo floors using the editor in DROD: Journey to Rooted Hold?

-Erik

...I tried...but she was in the middle of a hardcore episode of "Days of our lives" and wouldn't listen.

This may be the last time I will be able to access the computer before it has to be packed up, so if it is, see you all in a week, and don't raise the price of JtRH or fall into anything you wouldn't want to. :wavecry:
04-10-2005 at 09:51 PM
deepcut
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 12
ErikH2000 wrote:

-Erik

Erik, that's a a horrid joke at his expense and it's got me laughing, hah ¬_¬
04-11-2005 at 05:24 AM
Drizzo
Rank Points: 179
Has anyone noticed Downloads button on the main page doesn't mention anything about JtRH? And I didn't notice any mention of it on the front page.... I know that this website is separate from caravel games, but some blatant advertising couldn't hurt.

04-13-2005 at 05:35 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
enzi666
Rank Points: 161
Drizzo wrote:
Has anyone noticed Downloads button on the main page doesn't mention anything about JtRH? And I didn't notice any mention of it on the front page.... I know that this website is separate from caravel games, but some blatant advertising couldn't hurt.
I exactly thought the same. As the bar went to 100% and there was no sign of it in the front page nor in the download section I thought, damn fooled again by a first april joke. Ok, it was a little too late for a april fool. But if you wait for sooo long you think of everything.

DROD AE: Finished - KDD2: Mastered
JTRH: Mastered
TCB: Mastered - RPG: Finished
GatEB: Mastered - TSS: Mastered
04-13-2005 at 07:33 AM
Mattcrampy
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2388
Yep, I'ma gonna update the website today or tomorrow with some more JtRH stuff. It's important to look our best when we start getting visitors!

Matt

04-13-2005 at 08:01 AM
rchandra
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 12
ErikH2000 wrote:
Atch wrote:
Failing this, is there provision for a third party to pay, as if it were say a gift, and to download it on my computer?
Sure, you can have somebody else place the order for you and he doesn't even need to do it on your computer. (In fact, he really shouldn't!) A few points:

1. Your buddy should complete the order in his own name with all info using his identity--not yours. Use his e-mail address and phone#, because Plimus may contact him to verify identity if the order is flagged for review. When ordering a CD, it is okay to have the shipping address go to you, though. Everything else on the order form should match the person who is paying.

2. Have your buddy forward you all of the e-mails he gets from Plimus and Caravel the day of his order. You can change the e-mail address associated with your CaravelNet account using the link provided in one of the e-mails.

3. Try not to place orders under different names on the same computer. This can look like fraudulent activity, and I've already seen one case like this get flagged for review. Getting flagged isn't anything terrible, it just means there will be a delay while an actual human at Plimus checks you out. So far we've had at least 4 people with legitimate orders get flagged, including myself while I was testing out the system.

-Erik

I may have been the one flagged .. I was at my friend's house when we placed his order. Using his email address (pdeal@...) didn't help any either -- he got an email from them, we replied to it, then they phoned but I didn't get the message in time. So I think they just cancelled it. What's the best way for me (a buyer of DROD:JRtH) to get one for him? If I get it under my own name / email again, won't that cause trouble with Caravelnet?

I did try calling Plimus, but couldn't navigate their system to a human. All I could do was enter my order number and find out it was cancelled.

[Edited by rchandra at Local Time:04-15-2005 at 02:18 AM]
04-15-2005 at 02:15 AM
ErikH2000
rchandra wrote:
I may have been the one flagged .. I was at my friend's house when we placed his order. Using his email address (pdeal@...) didn't help any either -- he got an email from them, we replied to it, then they phoned but I didn't get the message in time. So I think they just cancelled it. What's the best way for me (a buyer of DROD:JRtH) to get one for him? If I get it under my own name / email again, won't that cause trouble with Caravelnet?
No, not really. There's two different parts to this: First, you get the game from Plimus. (Alway use the cardholder's identity here for everything.) Second, you set up your CaravelNet account, and you can set the e-mail for CaravelNet to wherever you want.

So if you are ordering for your friend, then put in your e-mail and all of your information on the order form--don't mix and match. You'll get a bunch of e-mail messages from Plimus and Caravel, and you can just forward them all to your friend for him to use. So he gets (from you) the message from Plimus that has the download link. And he also gets the messaage with subject "CaravelNet Activation". He should follow the link in that message to a page that allows him to change the e-mail address to be his instead of yours. Then he is set up to use CaravelNet.

Keep in mind that as long as your order completes with Plimus, we can always sort out any CaravelNet problems that arise. If necessary, me or Schik can go in and fix the database by hand. Just e-mail ErikH@caravelgames.com (me) for help.
I did try calling Plimus, but couldn't navigate their system to a human. All I could do was enter my order number and find out it was cancelled.
Hmmm. I would try the online order one more time. If it doesn't work then e-mail me and we'll figure this out.

-Erik

04-15-2005 at 02:46 AM
leroy00
Rank Points: 155
It's kind of a shame that this thread, which began with an auspicious "Hallelujah!" turned into a "problems with Plimus and ordering" thread, but since it is already done, I'm posting my thoughts in this vein here.

I've been away from DROD.net completely for while, due to various personal and professional reasons which wouldn't really interest anyone else here. Suffice it to say that I missed the grand announcement and only learned of the release about a week ago. It took a while for me to organise a way to order by credit card (all the other methods are more expensive and work-intensive for me, maily because USD is the only currency in which you can pay.) Today I actually got to place the order and got an email from Plimus which insinuated that I was going to be checked up on somehow without directly stating anything. The email felt kind of unprofessional to me, and included the following sentence:
Plimus wrote:
"If you wish to expedite your approval, please reply to this email with a phone number we can reach you at."

which as far as I can tell (I'm no English-expert) contains at least two grammatical errors. I'm excited about getting my CD, but I don't really have a good feeling about Plimus, especially having read the other posts on the topic, and bad grammar makes a bad impression, although I realise that correct English often sounds stilted to the US-american ear. For native speakers of other languages which have a more strict adherence to grammar in common usage (let me give an example: you'd never hear someone say "Me too!" in German, but rather the correct but for the ears of English speakers awkward "I also" (lit.) or "So do(will) I" etc.), it is weird to see informal/incorrect expressions in "business correspondence", even if it is only an e-mail. So now
I've been waiting all day on the second e-mail which confirms that I have entered the Inner Circle of people who are allowed to order JtRH, and I am spending my time contemplating two dumb questions: Is Plimus really planning to call me in Germany to confirm my order? And (maybe this question should have been in another thread) why is such a middleman necessary? Since I can order The Map of the Eighth in the DRODstore, why not JtRH? I did say they were dumb questions, right?

--leroy, waiting with sweating palms on the Plimus-mail

P.S. Funny how we've all waited so long on this, and now that it's within reach I think I may wet myself waiting.

P.P.S. Sorry the post got so long, sometimes I am quite pedantic.

[Edited by leroy00 at Local Time:04-22-2005 at 01:58 PM]

04-22-2005 at 01:57 PM
ErikH2000
leroy00 wrote:
The email felt kind of unprofessional to me, and included the following sentence:
Plimus wrote:
"If you wish to expedite your approval, please reply to this email with a phone number we can reach you at."
Do you just mean ending with a preposition? ("at") So instead they might have said, "If you wish to expedite your approval, please reply to this email with a phone number where we can reach you."

I have run across more than one German that spoke (and probably wrote) better English than most Americans. It seems you folks take learning a second language pretty seriously. That's pretty cool, actually. I wish the US was more like that, but generally, we don't have much respect for our own language and forget about anybody else's.

Still, I think the grammar of a support rep is a smallish thing to worry about. Especially not ending on a preposition, which is turning into a dieing art. If Plimus had to find support reps that didn't end sentences on prepositions, maybe you'd pay $25 for DROD instead of $20.

I have gotten Plimus to fix two grammar mistakes on their order pages, and I was a little irritated with that. So there is probably some employee of Plimus responsible for writing up text that could spend a little extra time on his work or maybe take a community college refresher course in English.

A number of people have complained about being flagged for review. It may be that Plimus has got the security dial cranked up too high, but their system is still effective. I've talked to other vendors on Plimus and what I hear is that some have never had a fraudulent order and most have only had 1 or 2. Other processing companies with lower standards will let some "Bob X Eucalyptus" order 30 CDs, wait for me to report it to them, then refund the charges sans their commission, leaving me with a net loss.

The thing about getting flagged is not to take it personally. And to my knowledge, every order that has been flagged for reviewed so far was approved within a day.

-Erik

04-22-2005 at 06:08 PM
Sim
Rank Points: 90
At last, I'm downloading the registered version now. Silly me, tried to put the key into the demo version and ended up requesting for a new key :). I haven't been around for a while, I think this might inspire me to spend more time here.
Great demo, by the way. I can't wait to play the full game.
04-22-2005 at 09:26 PM
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : Not Fooling
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com