Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : How many clicks? (getting from one page to another at E2)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
SbCl3
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 61
IP: Logged
icon How many clicks? (+2)  
http://everything2.com

This is a user encyclopedia founded by the same people who founded /. . It's partly intended as a psychology experiment, seeing what the users. Its grown to be maybe even larger than wikipedia.

So in this game, you start at a page, for instance i'll take the page "cat", and see how many clicks it takes (through links in the text or in the grey box below) to get to something completely nonrelated, i'll take.."green" . I post a number. The first person to do it (any number will do, it just makes it more fun) challenges users to start where they were trying to go, and makes up someplace for them to try and go. If it is a phrase, the word can be anywhere in the phrase.

I was able to get to 'green apple' in 12 clicks.

Now someone get from green apple to "roach".
03-26-2005 at 10:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
EEP!
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 18
IP: Logged
icon Re: How many clicks? (0)  
apple-apple maggot-maggot cheese-american burying beetle-bark beetle-beetle-house centipede-cockroach-roach

w00t!
beat(le) that! :D :P

I full 'o cheese!

http://www.bluetaters.com
-It's semi-crunchy!
05-26-2005 at 12:56 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : How many clicks? (getting from one page to another at E2)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com