Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Hints and Solutions section (Maybe suggested already)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
bradwall
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 423
IP: Logged
icon Hints and Solutions section (0)  
There has been great help from the Hints and Solutions section for users, however, I think that it may be nice to have all of them (or at least the best help) to be grouped together in Levels. So, a person could click on a specific Level, then from that level be able to click on the room they are on (maybe all in a tree view or something). They could then read the help that has been written for that room. This may cut help cut back on double posts of room help.

I don't know if that is able to be done or if it is even a good suggestion. Just a though.

01-11-2005 at 04:23 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Doom
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3226
icon Re: Hints and Solutions section (+1)  
Already in.
If you click "search", you have to select the level and room. Then you click "Submit" and there's every help topic about that room. And if there's not one yet, it creates a new one.
01-11-2005 at 04:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
bradwall
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 423
icon Re: Hints and Solutions section (0)  
Thanks... I have not been in there for a while.
Sorry about that.

EDIT: I was going off of old thoughts... Will check next time.

[Edited by bradwall at Local Time:01-11-2005 at 05:01 PM]
01-11-2005 at 05:00 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Hints and Solutions section (Maybe suggested already)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com