Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Switched board
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
rowrow
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 432
IP: Logged
icon Switched board (0)  
I posted this
in the Feature Request board and it switched for an unknown reason to the Electronic Games Board!? What happened? I was blamed for it too.And again I swear I posted it in FR.

12-31-2004 at 05:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
icon Re: Switched board (0)  
Well, I just tested this by making a new topic on the FR board, and it seemed to work fine. Are you sure that you were in the proper board and the BoardID string in the URL wasn't changed?

12-31-2004 at 08:43 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
rowrow
Yes I was in the proper board, and even if I wasn't, It is no reason to mark negative to a mistake. Why would I want to get everyone mixed up? I know where to post FR.

[Edited by rowrow at Local Time:12-31-2004 at 09:13 PM: wasn't]

12-31-2004 at 09:12 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
eytanz
Rank Points: 2708
It may have been some sort of weird bug due to an internet connection blip or something or maybe you made a mistake. In any case, it's been corrected. I don't know who ranked you down but please let the matter drop now; if you keep arguing about bad rankings, you'll just get modded down further.

Everyone who posts a lot here occasionally get a bad rank or two for stuff they don't deserve. It's better to just swallow it and move on.

12-31-2004 at 09:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
rowrow
I meant that I was accused before I even said anything.(By being modded down. It wasn't the mod itself that I am worried about, it is what it showed.) But whoever did it,Don't post here please. I don't want any fights. I already know what they would say. If I was a 5 year old, I would have cried myself to sleep. :weep

[Edited by rowrow at Local Time:12-31-2004 at 10:10 PM]

12-31-2004 at 10:05 PM
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
Please, let's not go on about this. If we have some more cases of misposts due to some technical problem then we might look into it, but an isolated incident without some ability to reproduce isn't worth messing with. What Eytan said about negative mods describes my opinion as well.

-Erik

12-31-2004 at 10:24 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
eytanz
Rank Points: 2708
Plus, Rowrow, you've got a large body of other posts that speak more about you than this one does - even if it was your mistake. I think everyone who posts here regularly knows that you are a valuable member of this community and respect your posts - but on the other hand, a lot of people (myself included) try to mod posts on the virtue of the individual post and not the poster. So if you get a negative mod, that might be that someone is saying that there's something they didn't like about that one specific post, not about you.

12-31-2004 at 10:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Switched board
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com