Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : DROD Survivor (Vote your peers out of the dungeon! (Game On!))
<<4567
Page 8 of 8
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
RoboBob3000
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1978
IP: Logged
icon Re: DROD Survivor (0)  
It is official. I am taking the lazy way out.

I don't want to leave this game hanging, but at the same time, I find myself terribly unmotivated to write up any more challenges. Sorry about that.

To wrap this up, I'm going to just ask for votes without immunity for the next few rounds. Remember, all seven people in the game right now are on the same tribe, so vote for anybody you please to be booted next. You don't have to feel obligated to hurry with the votes. I certainly left you hanging for the better part of a month.

03-30-2005 at 01:13 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Rank Points: 1939
Why not just get all of the people who have left to vote for the winner? Just think of it as a "suppies on the island have run out, the TV crew is getting angry, and the host has tried to escape the island three times" move. :) Then, a winner is declared, and everyone is happy.

03-30-2005 at 10:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
RoboBob3000
Because as a Survivor purist, I think this is the appropriate way to wrap it up. I mean otherwise, then it's just like me creating a poll with seven names and asking people who their favorite is.

03-31-2005 at 02:27 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
RoboBob3000
icon Re: DROD Survivor (+10)  
Game over. We have seven losers and seven not losers. It was fun while it lasted. Give yourselves a pat on the back.

04-06-2005 at 07:52 AM
<<4567
Page 8 of 8
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : DROD Survivor (Vote your peers out of the dungeon! (Game On!))
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com