Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Games Without Frontiers, War Without Tears. (Please, read before posting.) This topic has been locked
New Topic New Poll
Poster Message
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
IP: Logged
icon Games Without Frontiers, War Without Tears. (+2)  
This is where we play the forum games and other sorts of structured join-innery. It is an excellent place for new players to come and develop their fledgling reputations. A few guidelines:

* Before responding to a topic, read the first posts that describe the rules, and maybe scan through the rest to find those meta-posts where the rules change. We will forgive you if you screw it up a little, but do make an effort to understand what is going on.

* Also, note the date of the last post in a topic. If it's months old, you could seem a little silly replying to it as though it were just yesterday. You may need to start the game afresh, which is slightly more ambitious than replying to an active game. Your attempt could fail disastrously and people would whisper catty remarks about you for years. (No, not really. :) )

* Don't start a new topic with the same game rules (or very similar game rules) to an already active game in a different topic. If you think you have a valuable distinction to make in your rules, then at least acknowledge the presence of the other topic and explain why it'd be fun to start a new one. Then people won't think you just ignored the already active game.

Hmm. I shouldn't try too hard to make more rules. This should be a pretty easy board for new people to figure out.

-Erik

12-17-2004 at 08:32 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds
New Topic New Poll
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Games Without Frontiers, War Without Tears. (Please, read before posting.) This topic has been locked
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com