Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Anything forum split in thrain (Is that a real word?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
IP: Logged
icon Anything forum split in thrain (+2)  
Many of you may have noticed that there are two new forums: Electronic Games and Forum Games. With 79 topics moved over to the Electronic Games forum, it was ready for a place of its own. And the number of posts in the Forum Games forum is still more than any of the other forums even after the split, so it's obvious why it needed its own forum too.

If you had the Anything forum sent to you via e-mail, then if you want either or both of the new forums sent to you via e-mail also you will have to check them off in your profile manually. Or keep them unchecked if you wish...personally I'm going to continue to have all the forums e-mailed to me except the Forum Games one, it should cut down on my daily e-mail messages quite nicely.

If you notice any posts that should be moved, or that were moved incorrectly, post here or send me (or another mod if you want) a PM.

Game on,

[Edited by Oneiromancer at Local Time:12-17-2004 at 08:16 PM]

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
12-17-2004 at 08:05 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Anything forum split in thrain (Is that a real word?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com