Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Hold Overview score page suggestions.
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Rabscuttle
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2488
IP: Logged
icon Hold Overview score page suggestions. (+2)  
Suggestions for this page

Column suggestions:
Average Room length.
Date of last room improvement.

More complicated suggestion:
It might be interesting to see a graph of the Total Moves over time (calculated from the history of each room) Maybe if you click on the entry in the total moves column then it'd open up the graph in a new window.

08-21-2024 at 09:29 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
navithmastero
Rank Points: 617
icon Re: Hold Overview score page suggestions. (+2)  
I'll also note that the difficulty (and maybe ratings?) are not consistent between the holds page and the hold topics.

For example, Elusive Exhibitions has a 9 brain rating according to this link, but on the holds page (if you sort by brain rating), you can see it has an 8.5 brain rating.

One of your local HAs.

My stuff:
Click here to view the secret text

08-21-2024 at 04:55 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5416
icon Re: Hold Overview score page suggestions. (+3)  
Most of this is done. I didn't (yet?) get to the complicated suggestion, though it sounds fun and I'm partway there but the graph is being an idiot.

10-01-2024 at 03:33 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Rabscuttle
Rank Points: 2488
icon Re: Hold Overview score page suggestions. (0)  
Woo, nice!

Looks like Deja Vu and RPG 3.0 don't appear when sorting by score dependent columns so the final page is empty when that happens.

Rpg 3.0 does have a last time improved though, I'm assuming that a room got unscorable. De ja vu has a default last time when sorting by name and doesn't appear when sorting by last improvement so that's ok
10-01-2024 at 04:55 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Hold Overview score page suggestions.
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com