Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Copying weather conditions settings in the editor
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Red-XIII
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 647
IP: Logged
icon Copying weather conditions settings in the editor (0)  
What if you wanted to copy the weather settings of a certain room of a certain hold to another hold you are building? As of now, you would have to copy the room, pasting it to the new hold, and then apply the weather it to the whole level.
But what if you wanted it to apply to certain rooms of the new hold? Is there a way to do it?

If not, would it be possible to have a feature that enables copy-pasting weather conditions to rooms?

08-10-2024 at 06:01 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Copying weather conditions settings in the editor
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com