Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Preselect hold passed as argument/"open with"
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ooa113y
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 36
IP: Logged
icon Preselect hold passed as argument/"open with" (+2)  
Currently, if you pass a hold as an argument to drod.exe (e.g. using the "Open With" function of your operating system), it will run the game and import the hold. This is great and makes trying out holds from the forums a lot less annoying than navigating to them in-game manually would be.
It would also be nice if this hold could then be automatically selected in-game, or perhaps a game could even be auto-started in the new hold. As it is now, nothing beyond the initial import happens, and you still have to "Change Location" manually.

[Last edited by ooa113y at 06-24-2024 08:13 AM]
06-24-2024 at 08:11 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Preselect hold passed as argument/"open with"
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com