Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Option to sort holds by most recently played
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2430
IP: Logged
icon Option to sort holds by most recently played (+4)  
It struck me that a lot of applications where you open files allow you to get a list of files you've recently accessed. DROD doesn't. While there are ways to filter/resort, you can't do it by how recently you played a hold. This would be particularly useful if, say, you're trying to get through three or four holds and you're jumping between them.

It might not be feasible to get this to work with existing data, since it presumably doesn't track the order you played holds in, but I see no particular reason why such tracking couldn't be added in a future release.
01-24-2023 at 06:12 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Kalin
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 175
IP: Logged
icon Re: Option to sort holds by most recently played (+2)  
Actually, you could probably use demo timestamps, assuming you completed at least one room on your last visit.
01-24-2023 at 09:06 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Option to sort holds by most recently played
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com