Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Challenges : How to reset room? (I want to go back to old rooms with challenges that I've missed.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
juh9870
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 17
IP: Logged
icon How to reset room? (+2)  
I'm playing DROD: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder, and I've skipped some challenge rooms during my play trough. Some were too hard, and in some I just haven't noticed a scroll until it was too late. So I want to know, is thee a way to fully restart a room, aka with enemies getting respawned, so I can try and beat those challenges?
10-20-2022 at 01:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Rabscuttle
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2460
icon Re: How to reset room? (+2)  
From the main menu, go to "Restore"

Then go to the level and room you want.

Then select "Room Start" (top right), to reset the room to an unconquered state.
10-20-2022 at 02:22 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
mauvebutterfly
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 720
icon Re: How to reset room? (+2)  
If using the restore method, you might want to make sure that you have a "safe" restore for your endgame file. Pick a checkpoint in a convenient area and have that be the place that you restore back to once you want to resume with your endgame progress.

10-20-2022 at 07:23 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Challenges : How to reset room? (I want to go back to old rooms with challenges that I've missed.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com