Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Pushing an NPC through a wall (Or, almost anything, really)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
averagemoe
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 487
IP: Logged
icon Pushing an NPC through a wall (+1)  
Don't ask me how I discovered this.

Basically, put an NPC on top of a wall, and give it a "pushable by body" imperative, then if you bump into that wall and the opposite side is open for the character to get off, then the player will step into the wall, pushing the character in the process.

Now here's the really weird thing. It also works on obstacles, doors, tarstuff, bombs, lampposts, and relay stations. It even lets player roles that aren't supposed to be able to drink Mimic or Decoy potions step on those (though not actually use them). But pits, water, orbs, briar, and seeding beacons all block the player as expected. There's not a lot of logic for what this bug applies to.

10-12-2022 at 03:29 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
hyperme
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1055
IP: Logged
icon Re: Pushing an NPC through a wall (+2)  
Looks like this is the same as this: http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=41547

Should be fixed in 5.1.1

10-12-2022 at 09:23 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Pushing an NPC through a wall (Or, almost anything, really)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com