Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Some sliders don't take effect if you release the mouse outside of them
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5381
IP: Logged
icon Some sliders don't take effect if you release the mouse outside of them (0)  
Caravel DROD: Architect's Edition Build 16

A pretty minor bug, but still a bug.

In the Settings screen, move the slider for sound effects around. You hear a sound effect every time you release the mouse. Move the slider to the lower end. Now, drag it far to the right - over to near "Move Southwest". The slider will stop at its right edge as it should, but when you release the mouse, you do NOT hear the sound effect, and the volume does not appear to be affected in the game.

The same goes for the music slider, but I could NOT get the same effect out of the Repeat Rate slider.

06-15-2003 at 05:52 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Watcher
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 902
IP: Logged
icon Re: Some sliders don't take effect if you release the mouse outside of them (0)  
Thanks. The bug's been added to the database.

06-15-2003 at 01:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Some sliders don't take effect if you release the mouse outside of them
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com