Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : NaDRODArchMo 6
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
IP: Logged
icon NaDRODArchMo 6 (+1)  
It's that completely arbitrary time of year again - time to attempt to make a room a day for 30 days.

To anybody new checking this out - there are no expectations of quality or even solvability. Just make rooms and see how they turn out. Some of them might be good, others might be bad but in ways that give you ideas. The whole point is to shake ideas loose!

If you want to participate, feel free to post your work in this thread and tell us how it's going. Participants are encouraged to keep the hold in one post and edit it.

At the point I am writing this, it's 11 PM my time so the first day has already passed for most people. That's fine, it's not about the arbitrary goal so much as it is about trying things out. Just make some rooms, and more importantly, have fun doing it.
04-02-2021 at 06:06 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
IP: Logged

File: April Foolishness.hold (7.6 KB)
Downloaded 48 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: NaDRODArchMo 6 (0)  
Here's what I have so far. It's not much, but both rooms are completable.

Progress log:

Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by Dragon Fogel at 04-30-2021 09:38 PM]
04-02-2021 at 04:59 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : NaDRODArchMo 6
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com