Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Hints and Solutions : Great place : Level 21 : Deep Gardens : 3 North
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Midootje
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 109
IP: Logged
icon Great place : Level 21 : Deep Gardens : 3 North (0)  
This is the only puzzle of this entire hold that I don't understand. I can't seem to manage getting mirrors across the middle hallway into the left area, so I don't have enough of them to get out. Does anyone have a solution for me pretty please?

08-26-2020 at 09:41 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
greenscience
Rank Points: 141
icon Re: Great place : Level 21 : Deep Gardens : 3 North (0)  
Do you have a screenshot of where you were before getting stuck?

Moving mirrors into the left area requires opening the center tar gate on arrow and the one next to it. If I recall correctly you have to move the left mirror out of the left area first then push a mirror back into the left area along with the center mirror. Remember to retrieve mirrors on toggle plates once you have access to the open plate for a tar gate.
08-26-2020 at 01:09 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Midootje

File: This is where I'm stuck.jpg (326.1 KB)
Downloaded 32 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: Great place : Level 21 : Deep Gardens : 3 North (+1)  
Yeah, this is where I'm stuck. The arrows prevent me from moving the mirror next to me anywhere but up or down next to the one on the 'open' plate, where it loses its utility. As far as I know it's impossible to make the 'open' plate trade 1 mirror for 2 because you need a mirror on the upper-most plate to go through the bottom passage and that's not possible until you get the mirror in the middle out.

08-26-2020 at 02:35 PM
greenscience
Rank Points: 141
icon Re: Great place : Level 21 : Deep Gardens : 3 North (+2)  
If the other mirror (to the left of tar gate with right arrow) is on an open plate it should not have been left there. Open plates can be triggered by yourself. You could have left that mirror on the plate to keep the bottom path open to move the mirror next to you out.

If that is not the case I cannot tell more without knowing which plates trigger which gates.
08-26-2020 at 03:46 PM
Midootje
icon Re: Great place : Level 21 : Deep Gardens : 3 North (0)  
greenscience wrote:
Open plates can be triggered by yourself.

....... Right I'm stupid, thanks :lol

08-26-2020 at 04:45 PM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Hints and Solutions : Great place : Level 21 : Deep Gardens : 3 North
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com