Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Bongthro Begins : Toxin Processing Tunnel : 1 South (Help Please)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Judi
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 17
IP: Logged
icon Bongthro Begins : Toxin Processing Tunnel : 1 South (0)  
Hi all, I am totally stuck on this room, got the other one in the end but keep getting inundated here. I can drop the green 'slime' on the bottom left block, have even killed most of the nests that produce the skippers, or what ever they are called but just can't get to the others to drop them, is it possible for someone to just point me in the direction of the best way to start and I will see if I can go from there, if possible.
Thank you - Judi
04-23-2020 at 12:32 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
azb
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 460
icon Re: Bongthro Begins : Toxin Processing Tunnel : 1 South (0)  
My strategy involved dropping the gel (aka the slime) in the bottom most left corner first as well. However,

Click here to view the secret text

Click here to view the secret text

Only after having done the rest of that, did I take care of the skippers and nests.

Please feel free to request a demo if you still can't get it. :)

04-23-2020 at 05:20 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Judi
Thanks azb, will give your technique a go first and see if I can do it B4 asking for a demo, mind you, may be back very soon, thanks very much for the offer and help.
04-24-2020 at 08:31 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Judi
Thanks again azb, finally got it using your start hints, likely took me longer than you but at least I made it, you were a great help, thank you.
04-26-2020 at 08:53 AM
azb
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 460
No problem. :)

04-27-2020 at 03:26 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Bongthro Begins : Toxin Processing Tunnel : 1 South (Help Please)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com