Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Allow ghost display objects to be right-clicked
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Dying Flutchman
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 406
IP: Logged
icon Allow ghost display objects to be right-clicked (+2)  
When using ghost display in scripts, the element I question can't be right-clicked to show the name anymore.

This is a real pity for custom tokens and the like, that should be ghosty, to allow stepping on them.

Perhaps it would be nice to have a extra imperative like 'always show name' to force the element to be right-clickable.

I guess this could turn out to be difficult with admin the element layers and things and stuff. But hey, it's a feature request, not an engineering design :)

[Last edited by Dying Flutchman at 12-09-2019 10:08 PM]
12-09-2019 at 10:06 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
skell
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3734
icon Re: Allow ghost display objects to be right-clicked (+2)  
A little bird told me this will be coming in 5.2 - PR

10-02-2020 at 08:59 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
kieranmillar
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2670
icon Re: Allow ghost display objects to be right-clicked (+1)  
Can confirm working well in 5.2.0.508.
06-08-2023 at 11:19 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Allow ghost display objects to be right-clicked
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com