Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Architecture : Minimal Designs (Keeping it Resourceful)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Professor Tio
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 100
IP: Logged

File: Minimal Designs.drh (3.3 KB)
Downloaded 31 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Minimal Designs (+2)  
So this is an older 12-room hold I made over a couple days. I set limitations on a bunch of different materials (excluding time to build and test) so I was trying my best to keep it doable while keeping said restrictions intact, and I will say this is on the easier side. No special scripting is present beyond increasing greckle gate costs to 12 GR and setting hot tiles to deal a flat 25 HP. Feedback is always appreciated!

[Last edited by Professor Tio at 11-07-2019 11:39 PM : Hold Update]
10-15-2019 at 04:09 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Nuntar
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 4576
icon Re: Minimal Designs (+1)  
Final score:
Click here to view the secret text

Fun little mini-hold. At first it seemed pretty tough as there was so little health available; then when I understood I needed to cross the trapdoor in 2E to reach the NE rooms and get stuff from them, it broke open and didn't take long to finish from there. I was fortunate in reaching the 40 ATK threshold just in time to take advantage in 1N3E. Being able to kill Spiders made the remaining greckle gates feel a lot cheaper.

10-16-2019 at 08:04 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Professor Tio
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 100
icon Re: Minimal Designs (+1)  
Made a quick update to the hold just now! Changed the evil eye in 1N2E to a roach queen with a brain in the room behind a green door, and changed the size of the pressure plate under the mud mother. I'll probably submit this version to the HA if no further suggestions are presented.

[Last edited by Professor Tio at 11-07-2019 11:48 PM]
11-07-2019 at 11:47 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Architecture : Minimal Designs (Keeping it Resourceful)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com