Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Halph's friends (JTRH spoiler, non secreted because it's the whole premise)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
averagemoe
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 487
IP: Logged
icon Halph's friends (0)  
When you release Halph from his imprisonment in Thirteenth Level, 3N, he calls you out on murdering his new goblin friends. Well, I went through the room without laying a finger on a single goblin, and he says the exact same thing.

My proposed solution is to have a special trigger if no goblins are killed, in which that entire conversation is cut down to just Beethro's line about getting out before the guards bring reinforcements.

Or you could just assume Halph is talking about the goblins in the room just west, literally the only ones in that segment of the level that you're actually required to kill.

12-05-2018 at 08:57 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Nuntar
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 4576
icon Re: Halph's friends (+3)  
This scene is a critical turning point in Halph and Beethro's relationship. The plot of the entire rest of the series depends on it. So no, we're not going to cut it out because of a silly nitpick. To reach this point at all, you have to go through the main body of Thirteenth Level and kill a whole bunch of goblins.

12-06-2018 at 01:05 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
averagemoe
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 487
icon Re: Halph's friends (0)  
Right, goblins in the west room it is.

12-06-2018 at 02:26 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Halph's friends (JTRH spoiler, non secreted because it's the whole premise)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com