Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Architecture : Escape From Monster Jail! (4-level RPG Hold in progress)
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Xindaris
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1531
IP: Logged
icon Re: Escape From Monster Jail! (0)  
Indeed, I'm not notified of the HA chat, and since it had been quite a while I stopped checking this one regularly.

Honestly, since I couldn't quite manage it myself, I'd rather leave the "do both at once" to be something people can challenge themselves with, and maybe post in the challenges forum, rather than an "official" scorepoint. It's kind of a logical conclusion of the existing scorepoints anyway, if someone feels they're a very skilled player.

Unless there's a strong feeling among people who've tested this, I'll probably leave things as-is.

Here are some links to Things!
Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by Xindaris at 01-27-2019 04:34 PM]
01-27-2019 at 04:34 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
mauvebutterfly
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 720
IP: Logged
icon Re: Escape From Monster Jail! (0)  
Okay, fair enough. I checked over the scripting in the editor and didn't see any issues. Since there also weren't any issues while playing, I'm going to okay this. Standard 24hr last chance to make changes before publication applies.

01-27-2019 at 06:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Architecture : Escape From Monster Jail! (4-level RPG Hold in progress)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com