Announcement: To see an overview of all the holds in this forum, see this page. You cannot directly add your hold by attaching it here - you must get your hold approved by Hold Administrators. Check this thread for details.

Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Holds : Great place (Two characters along with fighting and puzzles)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Your Rating
Average User Rating
Difficulty:
Overall:

8.0/10 (2 votes)
σ 0.00
Author Name:Komachi
Submitted By:komachi
Hold Name:Great place
Theme:Two characters along with fighting and puzzles
Author's Difficulty:
Number of Levels:31
Number of Rooms:514
Number of Monsters:2322
Version:DROD RPG: Tendry's Tale (1.2)
High Scores:View High Scores
Hold Karma:0 (+0 / -0)
Poster Message
admin
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 8
IP: Logged

File: Great place.drh (193.5 KB)
Downloaded 297 times.
License: Other
icon Great place  
After 5 years with lots of breaks, efforts and help I'm finally done with the hold.
It contains lots of levels, along an history and puzzles.

This hold couldn't be done alone, all of the next architects helped me in someway:
-Chaco
-Doom
-Gordius
-Kieranmillar
-Nuntar
-Midoojte
-Someone Else
-Suwak0

You will need at least the build 1.2.7.316
03-30-2018 at 07:32 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
komachi
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 158
icon Re: Great place (0)  
Some words:
-The hold itself have two parts, first one until L14 or the bonus level and the second one is the rest, the stats are reset at the end of the first part (Like tendry's tale).
-The last level have a important difficult pike in my opinion, the rest of the hold isn't that hard (would put 6,5/7 brains only for the last level).
-Again, special thanks to Nuntar and Someone Else for the command and everyone in this forum who helped me in someway, you're great!.
03-31-2018 at 12:58 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Gordius
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 91
icon Re: Great place (+1)  
Is L21 3N3E no longer possible? I remember it working such that striking a Lazer machine (even though you couldn't hurt them) would disable all beams for that move. Now all you can do is hold the RBS in the way of one beam, and that doesn't get you through the various places with multiple beams crossing nearly well enough. It seems like a bugfix somewhere along the way may have broken this puzzle.
11-12-2019 at 10:29 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Doom
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3226
icon Re: Great place (+2)  
Gordius wrote:
Is L21 3N3E no longer possible? I remember it working such that striking a Lazer machine (even though you couldn't hurt them) would disable all beams for that move.
Found a save nearby and played through this room again (on the latest Steam version). I didn't find any laser disabling like you described to be required.

More specifically,
Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by Doom at 11-13-2019 11:32 AM]
11-13-2019 at 09:46 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Holds : Great place (Two characters along with fighting and puzzles) Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com