Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : HELP! Stuck!
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
OutsiderJ
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon HELP! Stuck! (0)  
I'm in Chapter 5, and I am thoroughly stuck and worry that I screwed something up.

The small village is under attack, but there's nothing I can do to help.

I gave the poem to the fairy who told me to get a rodent, pumpkin, and crystal.

I know the crystal is in the monastary, I can sneak in the window but can't actually open the case.

I know the pumpkin is in the patch. I actually just had an idea about giving the scarecrow the brain in the jar, and maybe that will help.

No idea where the rodent is.

I also know I need to do something with the giant, I was able to solve the first two parts, but I can't figure out where to find a bird. I was told there should be a bird somewhere laying there but I can't find one.

I was also able to see that the jeweler has my belt by a small accident, but I don't know how to get it. I got the offer, and I have a pot of gold but can't buy it back.

Also, I don't know how to get the item that the Raven is holding where the goblins sit. I've tried everything.

Need help with these things, I have tried everything I can think of.

01-09-2018 at 06:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
icon Re: HELP! Stuck! (0)  
I know the crystal is in the monastary, I can sneak in the window but can't actually open the case.
Click here to view the secret text

I know the pumpkin is in the patch. I actually just had an idea about giving the scarecrow the brain in the jar, and maybe that will help.

I also know I need to do something with the giant, I was able to solve the first two parts, but I can't figure out where to find a bird. I was told there should be a bird somewhere laying there but I can't find one.

I was also able to see that the jeweler has my belt by a small accident, but I don't know how to get it. I got the offer, and I have a pot of gold but can't buy it back.
I'm a little surprised you can't buy this one with the pot of gold, but that said,

01-09-2018 at 10:14 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 142
OutsiderJ wrote: I was also able to see that the jeweler has my belt by a small accident, but I don't know how to get it. I got the offer, and I have a pot of gold but can't buy it back.
Yes, you can do that.

01-09-2018 at 10:19 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
OutsiderJ
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
Fizzii wrote:

I'm a little surprised you can't buy this one with the pot of gold, but that said,

Thanks for the help, I was able to get the pumpkin, but so far no bird spawn. Also, I can't find anything in my conversation tree with the bard that would offer a hint to the Raven. Do you mind just spelling it out for me?

I can't figure out how to help the village, I have no items that would allow me to do so, and there's no conversations available with anyone that would help. The bard just tells me to go investigate the village, but the only screen I can go to is the shed scene with the sleeping goblin. The main room is insta-death.

I'm worried I've bugged my game somehow. I feel like I'm spinning wheels.

01-10-2018 at 01:21 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
It might be possible that the pigeon spawns south of the village, but you'll need to clear it out first then.

The main way to clear out the village is to do it with subterfuge. There are other ways though, but the other way I can think of involves a random spawn and being chased around the map.

Also, I can't find anything in my conversation tree with the bard that would offer a hint to the Raven. Do you mind just spelling it out for me?
Aesop's fable of the fox and the raven. The raven had some cheese which the fox wanted, so he flattered the raven into singing. Maybe you have something that might help get the raven to sing-along?

01-10-2018 at 01:38 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : HELP! Stuck!
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com