Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Cheeseville : Great Job! You found the entrance! : 1 South, 1 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
cbemom
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 36
IP: Logged
icon Cheeseville : Great Job! You found the entrance! : 1 South, 1 East (0)  
How the heck do you kill this tar mother? a

I've cleared rooms 1 and 2, but there doesn't seem to be a way to get to that tar mother?

Is there a way to get through a two block wide tar that I don't know about, or is there something else I've missed?

11-22-2004 at 09:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Doom
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3226
icon Re: Cheeseville : Great Job! You found the entrance! : 1 South, 1 East (0)  
You don't. It's impossible.
11-22-2004 at 09:48 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
cheese obsessive
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 219
icon Re: Cheeseville : Great Job! You found the entrance! : 1 South, 1 East (0)  
Yes. I am the moron that created that hold, and there is no way to beat that room. I would fix it, but the computer with my DROD data on it has no working monitor. Go ahead. hate me for not play testing it. Me=stupid. :angry
11-22-2004 at 09:50 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Doom
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3226
icon Re: Cheeseville : Great Job! You found the entrance! : 1 South, 1 East (+1)  
Don't take it too seriously. You have a good reason to not fix it yet. You shouldn't let some minor problems depress you. Keep on going and you'll surprise yourself.
11-22-2004 at 10:01 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
cbemom
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 36
icon Re: Cheeseville : Great Job! You found the entrance! : 1 South, 1 East (+1)  
Don't be so hard on yourself - I have enjoyed the other rooms, and encourage you to do another hold. :thumbsup

11-22-2004 at 10:12 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
cheese obsessive
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 219
Heh...thanks, I reckon. I actually will have another hold in progress when I get my new computer. I have been coming up with a few ideas on paper, but I have no idea if they will fit into DROD. I also have another hold idea that is a secret, which I will also build later. :w00t
11-23-2004 at 08:33 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Cheeseville : Great Job! You found the entrance! : 1 South, 1 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com