Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Temporal Adventure : Nowhen : 1 South, 1 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Elswyyr
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
IP: Logged
icon Temporal Adventure : Nowhen : 1 South, 1 West (0)  
I'm either missing something very easy, or this room is based on a mechanic I simply don't know.

Only my real self can touch the conquer token, so I have to cross one of the trapdoors. I will need my timeclone to stand on one of the pressure plates to open the door. If he crosses the trapdoor, I won't be able to get back myself. If not, the pressure plate on the outside also activates the fire, which can't be turned off and blocks the conquer token.

I've been playing around with double pushes from the staff, but I do not see how that changes any of the above.

EDIT: H&S Syndrome strikes again. For other people as confused as me: timeclones CAN activate conquer tokens, but not under all circumstances.

[Last edited by Elswyyr at 02-12-2017 12:32 AM]
02-12-2017 at 12:29 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Temporal Adventure : Nowhen : 1 South, 1 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com