Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon : Eighth Level : 2 South, 3 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
madmartin
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon King Dugan's Dungeon : Eighth Level : 2 South, 3 East (0)  
please help!
i think i've solved all rooms of level 8, except 2s3e. but i can't enter the room any more.

is there some possibility to come around this? but the final door didn't open and i need this room to advance.

thanks
11-08-2004 at 08:26 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Doom
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3226
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon : Eighth Level : 2 South, 3 East (+1)  
Unfortunately it's impossible to enter that room if you leave the room south of this before entering this room. You need to restart into the previous room to finish the level.
11-08-2004 at 11:17 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
rowrow
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 432
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon : Eighth Level : 2 South, 3 East (0)  
I made an excelent eddited KDD which is bug free but no 'neather and no level 25.In 2s 3e I put a little room in the middle with a green door in front but I put tar so if that's the first time you beat the room(the tar mother is there)then it blocks the orb that I put that opens both yellow doors so you can't just kill the mother first and then go to hit the orb.

[Edited by rowrow at Local Time:11-09-2004 at 02:11 AM: I meant 2s]

11-08-2004 at 02:52 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon : Eighth Level : 2 South, 3 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com