Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Will you guys make another game? Is it planed or in development?
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Heroinefan
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 12
IP: Logged
icon Will you guys make another game? Is it planed or in development? (0)  
Please stay true to your style if so, that's what makes the games good.

They are real games. I have made suggestions note but never went over the top with them.

Don't worry about pc considerations, I play these games to escape from that for a little bit.

Just concern yourself with the law of aesthetics, and with good taste.

Beauty in appearance word and deed to find the truth of your art. Beauty in variation. With tensions between the characters and a coming together, synthesis, to make a good story likewise.

I would like to see more of Lord Witeblade or the heroine not a altogether new thing.

Your discernment and distinction is what makes your games actually good and if you see out to the mainstream they will be quickly forgotten after a flare of trying it.

Just the next thing and the next, just as common, but without a lot of money thrown at it, to dress up the sows ear to the likeness of a trendy silk purse.

Not that these people would know the difference. That's not being a jerk its just a plainly observed fact on the whole.
Mostly from the movie remakes and planned ones from books.

That dose have me angry enough to breath fire, popular literature and music as well as mainstream games of late.

Do they really need to make there own nonsensical version and sully the work of people with actual talent? I understand it, but don't like it you know?

Yet you know a good game, and I do, other people who have enjoyed your games do, and that is what matters my friends.

If you like my manner of speaking and thinking and need any scripting advice ever, let me know. You don't need to mention me at all.

I just care about the games. I know I give forth like a drunken oracle when i am in a fit, but it wont effect this.

Ether way it matters not, just please keep up the good fight and keep the good games coming.

In other words stay true to your style and make another game please. whatever it takes.

[Last edited by Heroinefan at 08-07-2016 06:40 PM]
08-07-2016 at 06:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 142
icon Re: Will you guys make another game? Is it planed or in development? (0)  
Yes, we will, and yes it's in development. We should be putting out some news soon. Stay tuned to our Patreon and/or Facebook page :)

08-07-2016 at 08:52 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Heroinefan
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 12
icon Re: Will you guys make another game? Is it planed or in development? (0)  
Awesome! Great news.:)
08-07-2016 at 10:22 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Will you guys make another game? Is it planed or in development?
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com